8909 Bancroft Trail
Become an integral part of an experienced, award winning team dedicated to creating top quality games. Create outstanding character art designed around the demanding standards of game development.
Video game development asset creation with a focus in character art.
Work swiftly in tight deadlines.
Versatility: possess a wide range of skills in video game art and animation development.
Perform best in a team structure and welcome direction and criticism.
Outstanding work ethic.
Software: Photoshop, Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush
Disney Interactive. Junction Point Studio: August 2011 - Present
Contract CG Artist
- Responsibilities: Character art creation for PS3/XBOX skew. 3D generalist, environment art, props and animation.
RedFly Studio: August 2007-June 2011
Senior Character Artist – Unannounced XBOX/PS3 title
- Responsibilities: Charcter R&D using Unreal 3. Worked with Art Director and Lead Animator in creating art pipeline standards and practices. Model, texture, animation rigging and skinning of character assets.
Lead Character Artist – Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 Wii, Thor Wii
- Responsibilities: Worked with Art Director and Lead Animator in creating art pipeline standards and practices. Assisted in development of project art style guide. Planning, scheduling and managing of character asset creation and implementation into game environment. Model, texture, animation rigging and skinning of character assets. Assisted in animation of in game cut scenes.
Art Lead – Ghostbusters: The Video Game Wii
- Responsibilities: Managed team of in house as well as outsourced artists in planning and implementation of environment, character and animation assets. Created and managed initial in game cut scene animation pipeline.
Ghostbusters: the Video Game Wii
Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 Wii
Thor: the Video Game Wii
Bioware Corp: January 2005 – August 2007
Lead Character Artist – Star Wars: The
- Responsibilities: Created and managed player character customization art pipeline. Assisted in development of project art style guide. Assisted in development and management of outsource art teams. Model, texture, and implementation of character assets.
Sony Online Entertainment: February 2001 – December 2005
Senior Character Artist – Star Wars Galaxies
- Responsibilities: Co-Created and managed player character customization art pipeline including design of in house art tools to assist in implementation. Model, texture, animation rigging and skinning of character assets.
Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) initial release
SWG Jump to Light Speed expansion
SWG Roar of the Wookie expansion
SWG Trials of Mustafar expansion
Retro Studios: September 1999 – February 2001
Character Artist – Unreleased RPG
- Responsibilities: Model, texture and skinning of character assets.
Edge of Reality: January 1999 – September 1999
Monster Truck Madness 64
Ion Storm: November 1997 – January 1999
Lead Cinematic Artist/Animator - Diakatana
Cinematic Artist/Animator – Dominion: Storm over Gift 3
Dominion: Storm over Gift 3
7th Level Inc: June 1996 – November 1997
3D Artist/Animator – Return to Krondor
3D Artist/Animator – G-Nome
Return to Krondor
Art Institute of
January 1995 - September1996
Associates Degree of Applied Arts in Computer Animation and Multimedia
Graduate with honors.